Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Tattania and I am living in Singapore. What can I say about my life here? It is pretty much same as anyone else in other part of the world. You decide how you want to live it, it can be as exciting or as boring as you want it to be.

Through this blog, I would like to share with you my passion and experience for life. You have only one life to live, so why not try something new whenever you have such opportunity? I try to make that my motto. You will never know how a sashimi tastes like until you put one in your mouth, right? :P

I am personally crazy about spa. :D My dream is to visit all the good spa in the world to try out different treatments. Therefore, you will definitely read about it in my blog.

In addition, I will also blog about information that I find useful. Hopefully, you will discover something interesting with every single of my blog entry. Thank you for stopping by, please visit me again soon. Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment